Kingston Online Services offers non-peak dialing discounts to the following home and office accounts:
- Lite Service
- Surfer Service
- Student Accounts (When offered)
Details of these plans follow:
Hours of Peak and Non-Peak Dialing
- Non-Peak Dialing times are defined as:
00:01 (one minute after Midnight) to 7:59am in the morning.
- Peak Dialing times are defined as:
8:00am to 24:00pm (Midnight)
- Peak Dialing times are defined by:
Current time on the Kingston Online Services network.
Restrictions of Non-Peak Dialing
- Resale of accounts is not permitted
- Resale of services is tantamount to theft of services. Please read our policy data sheet for more information.
- Multiple logins are tracked
- To counteract the possibility that accounts could be resold or abused, Kingston Online is enforcing a tracking policy whereby any multiple logins during non-peak times will be billed at the regular rates for extra hours billing. This includes all logins currently on the system, regardless of geographical area.
- Dialing Times are tracked by second
- Calls begun before Midnight will be billed at the regular rate until they cross the Midnight time border.
- Calls begun before 8:00am and terminated after 8:00am will be billed beginning at the 8:00am border, and will be audited by automatic process.
- Non-Peak Dialing Times are not cumulative
- Hours not used during non-peak times may not be ‘saved’ or ‘stored’ to be used to counterbalance hours consumed during peak dialing times.